Battle Mountain Gold Inc.

Corporate Profile

Battle Mountain Gold Inc. ("BMG") is managed by experienced industry professionals credited with important roles in the discovery of significant gold deposits in Nevada including Betze, Meikle, Deepstar, Screamer and Rodeo, in addition to the discovery and development of the Eskay Creek gold-silver mine in British Columbia, the Petaquilla (now Cobre Panama) copper-gold-silver molybdenum deposits in Panama, and the Oromin Joint Venture gold deposits in the country of Sénégal.

The Company's strategy for growth is to identify, acquire, explore and develop quality precious metal projects in proven world-class mineral districts with the central focus on the prolific potential in the State of Nevada.

Phoenix Joint Venture and Lewis Property

The Company, through its wholly owned US subsidiary, Madison Enterprises (Nevada) Inc., holds a 60% participating interest in the Phoenix Joint Venture and through the Subsidiary's wholly owned US subsidiary, Battle Mountain Gold (USA) Inc., holds the option (the "Option") to acquire the remaining 40% participating interest in the Phoenix Joint Venture from Nevada Royalty Corp. ("NRC"). The Phoenix Joint Venture holds a 100% interest in the Lewis Property. The Lewis Property is a mining property located in Lander County, Nevada, USA. Further information on the Lewis Property can be found in the Company's NI 43-101 technical report which is available on SEDAR and entitled "Amended and Restated Summary Report 2007-2008 Core and Reverse Circulation Drilling Program, F.W. Lewis Property, Battle Mountain Mining District, Lander County, Nevada, USA", dated March 13, 2014, as amended, prepared by APEX Geoscience Ltd.