Building Shareholder Value Through Exploration Success
Battle Mountain Gold Inc. ("BMG"), formerly Madison Minerals Inc., is a growth-oriented company focused on acquiring, exploring and developing precious metals projects in geological districts with potential for world-class deposits. The Company is led by an experienced management team with an impressive track record of creating shareholder value through major discoveries.
BMG operates and owns 60% and has an option to earn the remaining 40% of the flagship Lewis Project situated in the prolific Battle Mountain Trend of Nevada. The 5,500-acre Lewis Property is contiguous with the 7.5 million ounce Phoenix Gold Mine placed into production by Newmont Mining in late 2006.
Please refer to Corporate Presentation dated February 20, 2017. Also, please refer to Corporate Presentation dated July 25, 2016 and Abridged Corporate Presentation dated August 2, 2016 for full description and results.
The technical information in this website about activities on the Lewis Project from June 1, 2014 onwards has been prepared by the Company’s Qualified Person, Steven Garwin, Ph.D., a director of the Company, a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists and a Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. The technical information in this website on activities on the Lewis Project prior to June 2014 is based upon a report under National Instrument 43-101filed on SEDAR March 31, 2014 and titled AMENDED AND RESTATED SUMMARY REPORT 2007-2008 CORE AND REVERSE CIRCULATION DRILLING PROGRAM, F.W. LEWIS PROPERTY, BATTLE MOUNTAIN MINING DISTRICT, LANDER COUNTY, NEVADA, USA (the “2014 43-101 Report”). Dr. Garwin has reviewed the 2014 43-101 Report and has approved the written disclosure drawn therefrom set out in this website.